Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Post of the Year

It's been a while. Haven't posted all year. Now that the bad joke's out of the way, let's go over what's happened over the past however many months.

I signed up for football. A lot of friends happy about that. Well, pretty much everyone i know happy about that. Probably because football in the south is like... weed in Jamaica, little debbie cakes to a 300 lb. 11 year-old, chocolate cake to Gabriel Iglesias, and tattoos to rappers, heavy metal 'singers,' sports players, and professional wrestlers, mma fighters, and boxers.

Soon I'll be starting a workout thing with a friend, possibly my little cousin, and this friend's stepdad, who happens to be my older cousin. Part of that will be a diet change, which will be fun...

I turned 16 a few days ago. And got a nice amount of birthday money.

School and possibly weight lifting for football starts on the 4th.

So, yeah. hope everyone of my readers, both of you, had a good Christmas, and New Years day.

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Hippy Burpday from a few days ago and that all sounds good! BTW, are footballs particularly heavy in the States that you have to do weight training? - tee hee heeeeee

Evan said...

Thank you. No, footballs aren't that heavy. And they do have good weight training. One of my friends is about the same age as me and bench presses 350-400 lbs. My eighth grade year when i did workouts i couldn't even squat that much.

Post a Comment

What I do when I'm bored