Thursday, April 30, 2009

'Tis a Tale of Swine Flu and Mad Pirncipals

Today, the middle school I go to had an assembly. About Swine Flu. About people scared of getting Swine Flu.
The principal was obviously extremely angry with the students. We had a microphone malfunction, but the principal was loud enough so we could hear him. Yeah.... He wasn't happy.... When the nurse asked if anyone had a cough *I do, but it's only asthma.* some kids started coughing then the principal raised his voice to tell them "Stop coughing!" I always find it amusing when teachers get (emo)tional, unless I get punished....



FOLLOW OR I'LL SEND MICHAEL JACKSON TO YOUR SON'S HOUSE!

4 comments:

Yo Mama said...

WTF is a Pirncipals?

Spell check.

GZ said...

You there in US are in big danger with this flu!! U have to b careful!!

--check out my new (13!) pictures in "George's works"! thx...--

Evan said...

YM- A "principal" is the boss of the teachers.

Unknown said...

So he's "Like a BOSS"?

Post a Comment

What I do when I'm bored