Saturday, January 3, 2009

Question for New Drawing

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!! I have a few options of what my next drawing will be. This is for Star Wars fans. (This will be determined by popular vote so make sure to comment.)

A) Kel Dor

B) Nautolan

Which ever one you choose will be wearing Mandolorian armor. (What Jango & Boba Fett wear.) and have a lightsaber.(The color will also be determined by popular vote.) Lightsaber colors
A)Purple
B)Yellow
C)Orange
D)Green
E)Blue
F)Red
So what shall it be?? You decide...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, why didn't you ASK ME how to put pictures up on your blog? You can't tell people that they need to vote and then not show them a picture.

*sigh*

Unknown said...

Favorite Cousin votes for Nautolan with an Orange lightsaber

goflight001 said...

B) Nautolan
Orange Lightsaber
to match his pants

Evan said...

That's what my cousin said. (Not the pants part.) XD

Post a Comment

What I do when I'm bored